Thursday, April 22, 2010

Rants About Nothing

To be honest, I probably shouldn't be on the computer at all. But when you are studying, you inevitably come to a point where your brain says "enough!" I have two exams tomorrow, I'm not ready for them, and Thursday is "TV night"...and here I am, on the computer again. At least it isn't gorgeous weather today, like it has been all week. It's funny really, Southern Alberta got snow, and we got +30C. I even managed to burn my shoulders already. Speaking of gorgeous weather, we really could use some rain to help the grass and trees turn completely green. So far, only the grass has begun greening, but its too dry. Anyways, yesterday I went in to school early for my exam, just so I could sit outside in "Quad" to study. Quad is just a big open grassy space between buildings. On a nice day, there are more students out there than there is grass. Haha. I have three exams left, two tomorrow and one on Tuesday. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, but the only thing trudging towards that light is that ticking clock in the background. Of course, I can't wait to be done, but I can't be done until I write these exams...which I should be studying for right now. My brain is so fried already, I don't know how I am ever going to make it. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can. Think about summer, think about camping, think about the beach...ouch, sunburn; think about green grass and frisbee...think about anything but your procrastination. There really isn't anything else interesting going on in my life right now. Studying is my normal, until next Tuesday. I sleep in, eat breakfast, study, eat lunch, study, eat supper, study, sing songs about going crazy, and go back to bed. Yep, that's what a normal study day looks like for me! "I am slowly going crazy, 1-2-3-4-5-6 Switch! Slowly going am I crazy, 6-5-4-3-2-1 Switch!" Coming to terms with the fact that I really shouldn't be on the computer, this is me signing off until next time. And this is you realizing, that you have, indeed, wasted a whole 5 minutes reading my rants about nothing. But you probably have a smile twitching at the corner of your mouth.

0 comments:

Post a Comment