Saturday, January 30, 2010

Girls Night...In

Instead of heading out for the night, Colin and I decided that we'd like to chill at home and have a "girls night" together. Hardly a girls night when it's the two of us - but he insisted that it was a girls night anyways. We had perogies and bacon for supper, ice cream for dessert, ate popcorn for a snack 10 minutes later and watched Forrest Gump, and The Wedding Singer. All in all, I'd say it was a successful evening!

I am exhausted though, there is something about letting yourself lack in sleep for a while that makes it nearly impossible to ever catch up again. Oh wait, I know what that is...it's called university. Who's dumb idea was that anyways?

1 comments:

Checking to see if I am able to post comments on my own blog...
 

Post a Comment