Thursday, June 25, 2009

Baking Cookies

Hopefully you've made your way over here without a problem. Cobblestone Chronicles is idling quiet until I can revive my travel needs. In the meantime, I thought I could continue to share my thoughts, feelings and what goes on in this side of the world. I've discovered I always feel better after I've expressed my emotions. Even when those emotions started out good! I'm now quite settled in to my "regular" summer routine. Sleeping in, relaxing, and then going to work. Unfortunately I don't see my family as often with this schedule, and I also don't see alot of my friends that I don't already work with. But I gotta work to support my habits... (I'm sure you know the feeling.) Today is a 'day off'. A day off? Isn't every day a day off if you get to sleep in? Yesterday was a day off as well. Two days without heading in to the pool to watch people swim! Yay!! To celebrate, my Mom took me out to get pedicures done. Silly thought, I work in super-chlorinated, very wet environment. How long could it possibly last?? So I got bright metallic blue toenails. Why not have fun with it! Today I'm baking cookies. I think I do more 'work' on my days off. My reasoning today was as follows. 1. Its not hot like it was yesterday 2. Fresh baking always makes the house warm and inviting 3. I love fresh cookies.

Oh, and as a side note: If you haven't already - go see Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. Never as good as the first one (movies are like that I guess), but still pretty intense! Check it out!!

1 comments:

I love your REIMER toes!!! Just like mine! I made it safely to your new blog. Looking forward to your thoughts!
 

Post a Comment