Thursday, October 21, 2010

Tagged...

So I probably should be doing homework right now.


Keyword is should.


But I was tagged in More from Second Street and I feel quite compelled to respond! The idea is that I now have to answer her questions, and then tag more people and have them answer mine! However, I don't actually have a lot of blogs that I follow, so the second half is going to be skipped. Sorry!

1. Who do people say you look more like, your mom or your dad?

Well, I don't really look like either side of the family. Sometimes I joke that I am adopted. But the similarities that ARE there point to my Dad's side.

2. If you were given an exorbitant amount of money and were told you had to spend it all in one place immediately, what would you do with it?

The caveat here for me is the all in one place. Hmmm. Pay off loans? Travel Agent? Mini Cooper? Buy a house? Build my dream house?

3. What was your favourite Christmas gift?

Last year my parents bought me new snowboard boots... that was pretty awesome. Definitely top 5 if not my favourite. I tend to forget exactly what was a birthday present and what was a Christmas present. Favourite all time gift? I got a Canon Rebel XS for my birthday last weekend and I'm in love with it.

4. If you could spend 6 months traveling any one country in the world, which one would it be?

Well, I DO get to spend 3 months traveling Italy... so I think I can't count that one. I would LOVE to travel the United Kingdom. Either Ireland or England would be awesome to spend 6 months in!

5. What is your least favourite household chore? Most favourite?

Least favourite: Probably cleaning the bathroom. Unfortunately, that one is specifically MY job at our house.
Most favourite: Probably cooking/baking - I don't even mind cleaning up afterwards if I'M the one who made the mess. I dislike cleaning up after someone else - when you have to clean up after yourself, you tend to clean up as you go. Know what I mean?

6. What is your strongest pet peeve?

People who probably shouldn't have their drivers license.
Or professors who are only hired to do research, and really shouldn't be standing up at the front of the room talking at you.

*Shudder*

7. Would you rather spend this coming weekend with your family, your friends, or alone?

Am I allowed to say family/friends? Or one specific person? I want to spend this weekend with JB. :)

8. If you had to choose one food to eat exclusively on a deserted island for the next year, what would it be and why?

Ignoring the nutritional value of only having ONE food in your diet... I'd probably have to say potatoes. However, that is only if I get to season them.... which I'm assuming you can't do on a deserted island. BAH! Most of my favourite foods need the seasoning/cooking! I'm gonna stick with my answer though... potatoes it is! Mmmmm

1 comments:

Thanks for procrastinating for me :)
 

Post a Comment