Thursday, June 24, 2010

Round 2 with the hairbrush.


The note (see here) worked pretty good with two of my brothers. Well mostly with Branden. They all thought it was amusing, and I definitely saw an improvement. However, I was having a particular difficulty with simply helping Bryce remember. We would have a conversation, while he was brushing his hair, about putting the brush back in the drawer but by the time he finished he would have forgotten entirely. He says he has been remembering pretty good lately, so perhaps he's not the only one forgetting. Here is my new solution:

In case you can't tell what is happening in the above picture, I'll explain. That is my bathroom mirror + my re-discovery of window writers. "Dear Bryce, here is an illustration to help aid your understanding."

0 comments:

Post a Comment