Sunday, November 22, 2009

Music

Well that last post was a little bit spiteful. Not my usual lets tell a story vibe! That is okay, sometimes thats how I feel and I just need to get it out. I needed to tell someone, and my blog is handy for that! Anyways, I'm sitting here waiting to go to church, listening to my most recent playlist on iTunes, and thought I'd share with you my favourite songs of the moment. I'll give you the titles, maybe a line or two, but I encourage you to download them and give them a listen!

Outside - Staind
"I'm on the outside. I'm looking in. I can see through you, see your true colours."

Sleep Alone - Bat for Lashes
This one is just really cool musically.

You - Breaking Benjamin
"Promise me you'll try, to leave it all behind. 'Cause I've elected help, lying to myself."

Masterpiece Theatre Pt 3 - Marianas Trench
An awesome mix of several songs from their latest cd.

Help I'm Alive - Metric
"Can you hear my heart beating like a hammer?"

Forever - Papa Roach
"Because days come and go, but my feelings for you are forever. One last kiss before I go - it is time to let you go."

Crushcrushcrush - Paramore
"Nothing compares to a quiet evening alone."

Swing Life Away - Rise Against
"I'll show you mine, if you show me yours first. Lets compare scars and I'll tell you who's is worse." "Lets live on front porches and swing life away."

Anti-Venom - USS (Ubiquitous Synergy Seeker)
"You make music in my heart I beat to, you make music in my heart a dance to."

0 comments:

Post a Comment